Pregnancy Ticker

Friday, February 13, 2009

Tuesday, February 17th!

Hello everyone!

On Tuesday, February 17th, Jeff and I will find out the gender of our Baby Bartlett :) We are so thrilled and excited to finally figure this out so that we can stop calling the baby "it" or "the baby." Since we already ahve names picked out, it'll be so much fun to start calling the baby his/her name.

We will start putting headphones with classical music onto the baby at 20 weeks which is next Friday!!

Every Friday I am another week along, and the exciting benchmark is that next week is the halfway mark. There happens to be a misconception that pregnancy is only 9 months, but I learned that it is actually 10 months.

I promise to have belly pics every week from this week till the end of my pregnancy so you can see my progress.... stay tuned for the outcome of the ultrasound and for finalized baby shower dates in your area :) (SF Bay Area, Sacramento, or Los Angeles) it sounds pretty diva, but it's just practical so that I can share my experience and happiness with all of you!

OK..off to work.

<3 Val & Baby

1 comment:

CHOO said...

Yo, whats good homie!

just wanted to drop by and say Congrats, again! Lil Bartlett/Vinco boutta be a fiend on the scene.

Charles.