Pregnancy Ticker

Monday, March 09, 2009

Updates

I've been a huge failure on keeping this up to date! It's been two weeks and one day since my last post and I STILL haven't uploaded a new belly pic.

Things have been hectic as you can imagine. I've been busy WORKING OUT! :) Jeff and I had our monthly checkup on March 3rd and AFP screen results were good - lowest risk for all 4 things they analyze and also my placenta is at a good spot. I did find out that I weight 145 - WOOPS.

The doctor said she only expected me to be in/around 137 so I definitely exceeded that so I've been a little more conscious about the decisions I've been making in terms of food and I've supplemented all of my juice drinking with water.

I purchased headphones for Braiden and put on Journey, some rock, classical, and hip hop for him to listen to - he LOVES Journey and Phil Collins! <3 LOL. So exciting. Fist pumpin in my tummy already. He usually is pretty active from 5/6pm onward but as of late he's been a little bit more active DURING the day as opposed to later on...I think he's also thrown off by the time change.

Braiden is doing great, I'm great, Jeff is great - mohawk and all. I'll wrap this up and get to my wedding planning - but stay tuned for pics!!! I will get those up as soon as I can.

No comments: