Pregnancy Ticker

Saturday, April 04, 2009

Baby Braiden Updates

Yesterday marked six and a half months. Meaning that I only have 3 and a half months (at the least) till my little one arrives. He moves alllll the time and man I can't wait for him to get here.

I'm actually at the lab right now getting my test for gestational diabetes. They give you this solution that tastes like hawaiian punch and you have to drink it within five minutes....then get your blood drawn an hour later. I'm on my BB in the waiting room and they'll be drawing my blood at exactly 1135.

If the doc doesn't call in 3 days everything is ok - if there are abnormalities then they'll give me a call and ill have to do some other tests. Its alwyas nerve wracking to take tests - but I'm sure everything will be ok.

After this appointment jeff and I are off to the Guiants and A's game at the collesium.
There's a bratty little boy here right now - about 5 years old...I guess he's gonna get his blood drwan but still - no reason to be actin a fool.

I can see how the parents hella baby him and let him get away with everything. The older bro in the fam just hit his mom with the zipper on his jacket and his mom said stop - and he keeps on goin... I'm going to make sure briden is well behaved.

I had my monthly checkup last monday and everything was great. Good blood pressure and good strong heartbeat for braiden.

After my next appointment on april 28 I start seeinf dr. Ecklund every 2 weeks!! How crazy is that - it means were getting close.

Anywa I'm going to get off the crackberry now and enjoy my weekend.

Take care!!!
Love - mama val

No comments: