Pregnancy Ticker

Thursday, April 23, 2009

LA Baby Shower

Whoot whoot - first baby shower is on it's way. Julie will be hosting it on May 9, 2009 (the day after spring sing!) I'm so excited to see all my friends and share this special time in my life with them.

I am 29 weeks tomorrow meaning I am 11 weeks away from my due date!!! Two months and 3 weeks!!! Can you believe it?

I owe you people belly pics... so stay tuned.

I'm currently monitoring my blood levels 4x a day and on a strict eating regiment per my nutritionist. I have to watch my starches and carbs and dairy and fruit intake...aka I have to eat veggies (not potatoe, peas or corn) and meat!

It's annoying, but like I said before---anything to be a good mommy. I'm tired and it's been a LONG day at work. SO - I'm out.

Love,
Val & Baby Braiden

No comments: