Pregnancy Ticker

Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Braiden's Schedule

Sami called me yesterday as her and Julie were picking up plates etc. from Party City (LOVE these girls so much). I was talking to Sami about how often Braiden moves - and it was funny that I know his schedule already. He's kicking a lot when I first wake up. Then he naps until I have my morning snack/breakfast at work. Then he naps again until a little after lunch, and then he wakes up for HIS full day when I'm winding down at home. He tends to be really active from 6pm - 11pm and I'm sure he moves a lot when I'm sleeping but I'm usually knocked out by 11pm.

:)

I'm so excited to be going to LA on Thursday to see all of my friends and to be able to share my 31st week of pregnancy with them!!! I can't believe it's only 6 more weeks and I'm considered full term. It's such a crazy journey, but I'm so excited! I'm anxious. Jeff and I went to our birthing class this weekend (waste of $160)...we were supposed to go from 9am-4pm on both saturday and sunday - but we skipped sunday because saturday was already painful enough. Never again will i put myself or him through thtat.

Nothing else much to update at this point - I've submitted my proposed maternity leave, and am getting the overnight bag ready and the house ready for B's arrival. I'm holding off on purchasing the homecoming outfit - although I know exactly what im going to get for Braiden if we don't receive any layette outfits at the baby shower(s).

Hope you folks are all doing well!

With Love,
Val & Braiden

No comments: