Pregnancy Ticker

Friday, January 16, 2009

15 Weeks Today! - and my belly is getting bigger!





I haven't been nauseous in awhile and I also haven't had any migraines or headaches...KNOCK ON WOOD. I'm really loving my job right now, even though the goals are really really high and it's lots and lots of work...I love that I am always busy and always working to help the growth and success of our company.

I took a picture this morning for Jessica (Jesser/Yoder) and I sent it to her and my dad, and they think I look huge for being 3 mos and 3 weeks. Today marks week 15!!! I'm so excited. I can't believe there's a 'lil one in me... and what I'm really excited about is getting to feel the baby move and finding out the gender.



Our next prenatal is February 5th and our ultrasound to figure out the gender will be on February 17th! That same week I have to get my blood drawn, but like I said last time, I'll do anything for the baby.

Jeff got me an 80 minute (yes 1 and a 1/2 hours) prenatal massage at the spa at his gym! I am so so so so so so excited for it! The gift certificate that grandma got me for Christmas was for a spa in Sacramento so I'm going to have to make my way home for that sometime soon.

Here are the pics from my train ride this morning so you can see how big the tummers is and if I've gained any weight in my face.

With Love,
Val & Baby

No comments: