Pregnancy Ticker

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Out of the bella bands...into full on maternity gear

I just finished up at Andrea's happy hour for her bday. It was fun but obviously challenging cuz what is a preggo girl to do at a happy hour. Luckily there were fries for me :) and also risotto balls...appetizing...absolutely. My aversion to chicken is really starting to make me angry, because chicken is good lean meat for your body. Today, my coworkers and I also went out to lunch to celebrate Andrea's bday and I really wanted to get the chiccken teriyaki, but I decided against it becuase I really can't stand the sight/smell/taste of chicken...unless it's fried..or it has boston market on its packaging.

I forgot to upload one of my favorite pregnancy pictures so far since I have it on Facebook..but i realize some people that read this don't have a facebook account (MOM AND DAD!!) hahahaa it's good that you dont though... 143!

I just love how bone is cupping my belly. It's been so great to have the love and support from all of my family, friends, and especially my work. I have my bella band on today and it is looking like it's not going to be cutting it for that much longer...I'll see what I can do about getting a couple of pairs of decent maternity jeans. It's so expensive!!!! But hey, worth the investment cuz I'm sure this one won't be our last. Well...it's almost time to hop off of the train so me and baby are going to call it a night...off to Seattle for business tomorrow with a 6:30am flight -- YIKES!!! baby is already taking after mama...down to business right away LOL

LOVE,
Val & Baby Bartlett

No comments: