Pregnancy Ticker

Thursday, January 01, 2009

Babymoon!!!

Today, I signed up for thebump.com.  It is theknot.com's version of getting ready for pregnancy.  ON their weekly checklist, they suggested planning a Babymoon!  How exciting.  Since we already have a lot of things on our plate financially, Jeff and I are thinking about a little weekend getaway to Carmel, Monterey, Napa, Calistoga, or Santa Cruz.  I know that it's just another thing to think about in the grand scheme of things, but I think that it will be such a great little get away for us.  My goal for our family is to make it to a cruise and go to Disneyland before the baby turns 5.  :)  As I get further along in planning the babymoon, I'll keep you updated.  We'll likely be going mid second trimester.  So in or around 24 weeks.  Hope everyone had a GREAT New Year's celebration and I wish you all the best in 2009!

Love,
Val & baby Bartlett  <3

1 comment:

Ldesou said...

Hi,

If you're looking for babymoon ideas and planning tips, check out www.babymoonguide.com